How Our 100 % Automatic Document Processing Works:
We get you set up
First, set up the PDF-Mapper on your computer or server. We are there to assist you on the way.
We get our technology to work
Once for each repeat client, feed the PDF-Mapper necessary information with our simple mapping process (about 5-15min each). Integrate to your ERP system once. We help you whenever needed.
You enjoy the benefits
Afterwards, the PDF-Mapper works all-automatic in the background. The data of every document you receive from your repeat clients is automatically and accurately imported into your ERP system.
Fast PDF-Mapper Implementation in Your Business
The initial implementation of PDF-Mapper depends on how easy it is to connect the interface of your ERP system and how many customers and suppliers you want to connect with the PDF Mapper. For most PDF-Mapper customers, the process to fully connect all customers and suppliers takes between a few hours and a week.
Get an impression of PDF-Mapper and test it yourself for 30 days free of charge. We do not ask for your payment information. If you just want to convert PDF data into Excel spreadsheets in a structured way, feel free to try the free PDF Mapper Starter.
No matter if you want to get a demo of the PDF-Mapper, need help with the installation or have a question: Our competent support team is always at your disposal!
Just contact us when you get started with PDF-Mapper. Or reach us easily with the integrated support function in PDF-Mapper.
- Modular service-oriented application
- HTML5 user interface – mapping by drag & drop
- Suitable for server operation
- Installation as Windows service possible
- An existing import interface in your ERP System, e.g. via CSV or XML
- Java Runtime Version 8
- Windows 8 Pro, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2012, 2013, 2016 and later
- Linux 64-bit distribution (with systemd recommended)
- Chrome from version 38
- Firefox from version 30
- Architecture: 32-bit and 64-bit, depending on the selected JRE.
- Disk space: at least 50MB + user data
- Memory consumption: Windows Service Typ. 5 MB, PDF Mapper approx. 50 MB plus configuration/user data, recommended approx. 100-500MB
Also executable under other platforms that support Java.