We Help Companies Achieve Perfection in Their Order & Invoice Automation
Entering Data Should Be Three Things: Fast, Automatic, and 100 % Accurate.
Our mission is to create a world where manual data entry is a thing of the past. This is why we strive to offer companies the perfect process for their order & invoice data entry: A process that is lightning-fast, all-automatic and fully accurate!
We provided EDI services for years, and always thought: There has to be an easier way to get PDF orders & invoices automatically and reliably into your ERP system. Out of this idea the PDF-Mapper was born.
Digital Transformation Expertise with ExxTainer AG. At a Glance:
Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland.
ExxTainer AG powers digital integration across company borders to connect customers and suppliers. Leading companies around Europe and the World eliminate the pain of manual data entry with PDF-Mapper and our other product lines.
Dr. Werner Simon
Experience & Strategy
- Diploma in Engineering / Doctorate Dr.-Ing.
- +40 years of experience in Consulting and Industry
- Corporate experience with leading DAX-listed companies
- Executive Management of Corporate Data Center with several locations
- Innovation Management, Strategic Planning, Business/Corporate Development, IT Outsourcing, SAP Application Development, Payroll and Database Management
Dr. Thorsten Reinheimer
CEO & Founder
Expertise & Know-How
- Diploma in Physics / Doctorate Dr.rer.nat.
- +35 years of experience in Software Development
- +25 years of experience in Cross-Company Process Management
- Management of large development teams
- Consulting Expertise: Analysis, Modelling, Design, Implementation, Operation
Founded on request of Industry Leading Companies:
ExxTainer AG was established in 2005 as a provider of digital integration solutions based on Java and XML standard technologies. The PDF-Mapper® product line was created from years of EDI experience in projects and in the operation of our GS1-certified EDI clearing center cloud solution. Since its market launch in 2011, the PDF-Mapper® has been continually developed further, taking customer requests into account. We currently operate cloud solutions for our customers in Switzerland and the EU.
- TU Munich – Chair of Computer Science XI – Applied Computer Science / Cooperative Systems – Theoretical studies on practice-oriented questions. Technology studies. Supervision of master theses and doctoral theses on changing topics.